Friday 5 February 2016

20 most popular fake body builders

20 most popular fake body builders

internet is full of deception. fake body building photos are very popular, because some people believe anything.
here are 20 most popular fake body building photos that take internet by storm


20. not sure about the name, or the country, but this guy looks like he had something to do with the photo shop. beach body designed to make all of us look bad. his head is smaller than his biceps. what does that tell us?

19. dear friends, meet future doctor dynamite's wife. if she would be real, I would totally dig that. imagine the confidence on me when trolls are attacking me. i just show them my wife and they will run away scared

18. the head is definitely photoshop. the body is totally photoshop. we are experts in picking that up already....but her, we appreciate the effort

17. popular picture, I have seen it many times, the right hand guy is a wannabe mister universe. imagine someone would actually have big legs like that, how the pants would look.

16. this guys is actually real, no photo shop here, i hear people inject some oil in the muscles to make it look bigger. i just want to go to someone like this, with a needle and bang, pop....and say, sorry.

15. this guy is actually real again, he needs some mental treatment, as those bumps on his arms, don't look like muscles any longer, man. he seems happy. again the needle scenario would be funny.

14. now correct me if I am wrong here, but a belly that size cannot have the six packs that well defined. is it me or is it possible and I am just an ignorant idiot?

13. this is dexter smith and I sincerely  believe photoshop has something to do here. But i could be mistaken, as the real art is to fake a picture that can be questioned. is it fake or not...question mark.

12. i like the picture, it reminds me of the movie 300. all those 6 packs, in beautiful light, that movie has gayer than a gay bar.

11. when your pecks are bigger than you mothers head, it is time to stop working out, or photocopying staff. I have seen this picture everywhere. i believe there is doubt if this is real?

10. another overused picture on all countdown videos to attract the attention of all naive people around the world...and guess what...it is an attractive picture. it attracted me? it means I am also attractable.

9. beatifull photoshop creation, i would like this guy wearing a wet t-shirt. And also some pants. and some beautiful red hat...i am out of comments here.

8. now we are talking. a great way to work out, somewhat believable,  I got to get one of these instant muscle suit to impress a couple of chicks. this is not a fake...i repeat, not a fake.

7. now this guy is ronnie coleman, a real body builder, and difficult to realise this picture is not a fake. you got to appreciate the but muscles. if you want to touch his but cheeks, your could rips of your skin from all that rough surface.

6. another great photoshop picture, somewhat quite nice, and somewhat quite, nice. not many more comments coming to me mind right now other that he is number 22.

5. beatiful asian boy, so soft, so delicate with the hands of a brute. you know how I know he is fake? the body builders do not use eye liners or any kind of facial make up.

4. hands wide than the body, still impressive with all that metal hanging. a great picture, full of potential.

3. i am looking carefully and i cannot see the photoshop signs, but it is difficult to believe such people exist. he does not have height, he;s got width. imagine a business suit on this guy.

2. one of my favourites for today, to me this looks real. that is exact what i would tattoo on my arms. the formula that makes you famous. this is a good photoshop.

1. great picture, a lot of talent, but pay attention to the nipples. the photoshop artist went overboard and made them hanging out too much, and this is why i believe this is a fake. nobody has nipples that cow like.

question for next time, is this picture real, as I cannot tell myself and I need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment