Saturday 11 July 2015

20 funniest weirdest pictures that will make you laugh

20 funniest weirdest pictures that will make you laugh

20. Having an eye on the back of your head, tells me you are worried you might miss some action dude. you will not scare me at all and I still can do stuff behind your back

19. grandma having a date in the washing machine and justifying it as a prank. I guess they might be naked? Somehow I suspect so photoshop geek playing with our minds

18. extreme sports is not only for humans. I feel the need, the need for speed says the doggy. is this speed racing or gymnastics?

17. if you want to be sexy when you are 100, there is nothing to stop you. you juts need to get in the right light and you are looking good.

16. head tattoo are for all ages. I wish my grandmother was that cool. She could take me to a bikers bar without feeling scared.


15. The outfit looks like this guy is doing some wrestling or something. the pose suggest the same thing, and I am sure he is successful in falling on the floor or on the opponent, as nothing would move him. success guaranteed.

14. you got to admire the confidence which is basically everything. If I would be a chick I would just go for it without any hesitation.

13. if you want to have an instant beard this is the way to go. too bad this is not yet in fashion as I would love to see more of this.

12. Barbies can be eaten too. with seasoning, wings, and some sick imagination. the only thing I have a problem with is the hair, but it will cook nicely, I am sure.

11. for those of you who are doing long hours in the gym, you are idiots. this is how to get a six pack instantly with no effort

10. sometimes is good to have partner to learn how to dance. even made out of metal. who cares. what is you problem. she is happy, isn't she

9. sometimes guys want to be funny, and we can appreciate, but it takes one small detail to be weird. is this guy weird or funny?

8. now I might not be a fashionista, but i believe this sucks so bad, whoever create this thinks they are interesting. guess what...I will get you some news, pal. it sucks, sucks, sucks, I want to scratch my eyes.

7. you do want want to be friends with this guy. Blond, face lift, lip implants, gay shorts, claws tattoos, body building, none of this makes sense.

6. you bro, was? this is some good shite. do you have some more for my dude friends in the hood. i can pay you in chicken if you do not accept master card

5. talking about chicken, this is really love for the birds. just in case you do not know, chickens are man best friends. this picture is the absolute proof.

4. i looked at this for 10 minutes to try to figure out what is going on. it looks someone had a snowboarding accident. you got the admire the idea to stick something in the groin , still not sure what this all about.

3. beautiful girl trying to to tell the cow she is bananas, not sure who, the girl or the cow, but the cow disagrees completely. well don girl, you should do this to me.

2. if you a nice person and do not feel pain, the best thing you can do is to hang stuff to improve your body. you got earrings, nose rings, also lime rings. what the hell.

1. hey cat, stop where you are right now. if you are a criminal we will shoot your a..s. freeze god dam it. do you understand the words coming out of my mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment